Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde BildeBilde Bilde Bilde BildeBilde Bilde BildeBilde
Man City turn attentions to Keylor Navas

Man City turn attentions to Keylor Navas

Manchester City have turned their attentions to Keylor Navas after a long term injury to Claudio Bravo.

City boss Pep Guardiola is able to force through an emergency loan after a long term injury to Bravo, meaning a new keeper could become a back-up to Brazilian number one Ederson.

Interest earlier in the week in Barcelona’s Jasper Cillessen has been reported, with the Dutchman keen to discuss a potential exit.

SPORT have previously reported that the shotstopper is considering forcing a move away from Camp Nou with offers from several top European clubs on the table.

The said offers were all prepared to guarantee him a role as first choice, many of them, including Liverpool, offering the chance to remain in the Champions League and at the very highest level – however, a potential move to England fell through.

Navas, who has been replaced by Belgian number one, Thibaut Courtois, who arrived from English side Chelsea and is now said to be considering his future at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Guardiola will now decide on the two options before making a move on his emergency loan option but time is not on his hands as the Spanish transfer window closes next Friday.

WHY NOT READ:   Real Madrid confirm Asensio fears after knee ligament damage