Celta Vigo will be hoping to push on from their victory over Sevilla when they meet Getafe on Saturday afternoon.
The Galician side have had a rather unforgetable campaign thus far, having sacked Antonio Mohamed before the winter break and replacing him with Miguel Cardoso, but to little affect.
The Portugeuse coach has struggled to make an impact at Balaidos but a 1-0 win over La Liga title contendors Sevilla raised eyebrows and saw morale change heading into the game against Getafe at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez.
Chance of a win however will prove hard to come by, given that Getafe have been one of the in-form teams in La Liga this season, sitting fifth heading into the game.
Team News – Getafe
- Djene, Bruno Gonzalez and Leandro Cabrera will return at centre-back after serving a one-game suspension apiece.
- Antunes should return at left-back, with Dimitri Foulquier deployed on the right-hand side of midfield once more.
- Samu Saiz is expected to feature on the left wing, with Jaime Mata preferred to Angel up top
Team News – Celta Vigo
- Wesley Hoedt returns after suspension but is expected to be left out due David Costas’ return from injury.
- Fran Beltran and Stanislav Lobotka are expected to anchor the midfield, with Okay Yokuslu suspended.
- David Junca now has competition at left-back, after Lucas Olaza’s loan move from Boca Juniors.
Getafe: Soria, Suarez, Cabrera, Djene, Antunes, Saiz, Foulquier, Arambarri, Maksimovic, Molina, Mata
Celta Vigo: Blanco, Araujo, Mallo, Costa, Junca, Beltran, Lobotka, Mendez, Sanchez, Boufal, Gomez