Eibar and Getafe face off in a must-watch Friday night La Liga game at the Ipurua.
These two sides have been superb to watch this season and seem to be ever improving, so it will be anyones guess who is going to win their meeting to open up Round 24 of Spain’s top flight.
Eibar have gone four games unbeaten, winning two and drawing two and are moving up the table, beating Girona and Espanyol by 3-0 respectively in those four games.
They provide a stern test to Jose Bordalas’ Getafe, who bounced back with a convincing 3-1 win over Celta Vigo last weekend after losing three on the bounce.
Team News – Eibar
- Ivan Ramis and Jordi Calavera are both injured doubts for the weekend.
- The former, however, is expected to start at centre-back, with Paulo Oliveira able to deputise if required.
- Sergi Enrich should feature up top after recovering from some muscle fatigue.
Team News – Getafe
- Bruno is now serving the third game of his fourth-match suspension from the Copa del Rey.
- Mathias Olivera is expected to continue at left-back, preferred to Vitorino Antunes.
- Samu Saiz should continue on the left-hand side of midfield despite Gaku Shibasaki’s return from the Asian Cup.
Eibar: Riesgo, Pena, Ramis, Arbilla, Cote, Cucurella, Diop, Jordan, Orellana, Charles, Enrich
Getafe: Soria, Suarez, Cabrera, Djene, Olivera, Foulquier, Maksimovic, Arambarri, Saiz, Molina, Mata
This game is going to be a must-watch with both sides playing extremely attractive football at the moment, but if we have to pick a winner then we are going for Getafe to seal an away win. 1-2