Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde Bilde BildeBilde Bilde Bilde BildeBilde Bilde BildeBilde
Real Madrid fans vote to sign Kylian Mbappe in Marca pole

Real Madrid fans vote to sign Kylian Mbappe in Marca pole

Real Madrid fans have voted in their numbers for the signing of Kylian Mbappe this summer, according to Marca.

Zinedine Zidane was announced as the new manager at the Santiago Bernabeu last Monday evening, replacing Santiago Solari and returning – less than a year after he left the club.

Madrid have struggled this season and the last 14 days saw them exit the Copa del Rey and Champions League, plus fall out of the La Liga title race.

Zidane’s return has been met with fan delight and club president Florentino Perez is now planning to bring a number of fresh faces to the club this coming summer.

And two names mentioned of late are that of Paris Saint Germain duo Mbappe and former Barcelona man Neymar.

Whilst a move for the latter seems more complicated, it has not stopped Perez from discussing potential deals and he chose to go more in depth when quizzed on Mbappe.

“I’d take them both,” Perez replied to reporters.

“Perhaps we could do something with Mbappe because Zidane is French, but right now the focus is on a strong finish to the season!”

And, that has now been given the go ahead by the club’s fans, who took part in a vote via Madrid based media outlet Marca.

WHY NOT READ:   Girona v Levante: Visitors have advantage in relegation battle

79% of voters voted for Madrid to bring in Mbappe, with the remaining 21% saying no to a potential move.

The futures of a number of players at the Bernabeu also continue to be discussed with the likes of Marcelo, Isco, Toni Kroos, Marco Asensio and Keylor Navas said to be unhappy with this season and a lack of playing time, consistently.

Chelsea attacker Eden Hazard also continues to be linked with a move, however, the English club’s transfer ban could halt such a move.