Granada will host Sevilla in a meeting of two Andalusia side’s as Friday night sees a double header in La Liga.
In truth, the opening day of La Liga could not have gone better for these two sides, having seen new-boys Granada come back to draw against Villarreal in a 4-4 goalfest and Sevilla grab three points against Espanyol.
Goals from Sergio Reguillon and Nolito ensured three points for Sevilla, putting them in good start for their second league game and their second away from home.
Granada, who were at one point – 4-2 down away to Villarreal, were spurred on by an impressive Roberto Soldado, who scored and assisted two late goals to give them a point.
Team News via WhoScored.com
- Granada are not expected to make any changes from the side that started their season opener.
- Darwin Machis should be asked to make an impact from the bench once again.
- Diego Martinez has no fresh injury concerns.
- Lucas Ocampos and Diego Carlos picked up minor injuries last weekend, but both should be fit enough to feature.
- Sergio Reguilon scored on his debut against Espanyol and should be preferred to Sergio Escudero at left-back.
- Nolito will likely hold his place in the attack, though Munir could come into the picture should Ocampos be unfit to start.
Granada: Silva, Diaz, Duarte, Sanchez, Quini, Montoro, Eteki, Puertas, Vico, Vadillo, Soldado
Sevilla: Vaclik, Navas, Carlos, Carrico, Reguillon, Banega, Fernando, Jordan, Ocampos, Jong, Nolito