Osasuna host Real Betis on Friday evening at El Sadar looking to continue their impressive start to the La Liga campaign.
The Pamplona side gained promotion back to La Liga last season and have started well, gaining a 2-2 draw at home to champions Barcelona, whilst Betis have been hit and miss thus far.
The home side’s only victory however in those opening games came against Leganes, holding Eibar, Real Valladolid and as mentioned – Barca.
Betis are unpredictable but they are starting to improve under the new management of Rubi, gaining four points from their last two games.
A poor disciplinary record has haunted them though with both Loren Moran and William Carvalho both being sent of in the previous game against Getafe.
Team News via Whoscored.com
- Brandon is expected to get another start in attack alongside Chimy Avila.
- No big changes are expected from the home side who have had a very strong start to the season.
- Fran Merida will continue to be partnered in central midfield by Oier.
- Borja Iglesias will lead the line alone for Real Betis after Loren Moron’s red card versus Getafe.
- William Carvalho is also absent due to suspension, while Wilfrid Kaptoum is sidelined due to injury.
- Javi Garcia and Andres Guardado should make up the holding midfield two.
Predicted Line Ups
Osasuna XI: Martinez – Estupinan, Hernandez, Garcia, Vidal – Garcia, Oier, Merida, Torres – Brandon, Avila (4-4-2)
Betis XI: Robles – Pedraza, Sidnei, Mandi, Emerson – Garcia, Guardado – Joaquin, Fekir, Canales – Iglesias (4-2-3-1)