Granada host Osasuna on Friday as the home side look to leapfrog Barcelona and Atletico Madrid into second place.
Having both had a similar couple of years in Segunda, Granada and Osasuna are relishing their return to Spain’s top flight.
The home side have had the better of returns, sitting fourth in La Liga and heading into this game with the prospect of going second with a win, whilst Osasuna sit mid table.
Whilst both sides are living life away from the dreaded dropzone, minds will be fully focused before the winter break on gaining enough points to survive in La Liga through to next season.
- German Sanchez is suspended for picking up his fifth yellow card of the season for Granada.
- Jose Martinez should be deployed alongside Domingos Duarte at centre-back as a result.
- Angel Montoro is set to be out for the rest of the month due to injury, which should see Yan Brice Eteki start.
- Ruben Garcia is still a doubt for the away side, but is expected to start on the left wing.
- Aridane should be partnered by Facundo Roncaglia once again at centre-back owing to David Garcia’s injury.
- No changes are expected for an Osasuna side who have been tough to beat this campaign.
Predicted Line Ups
Silva – Neva, Martinez, Duarte, Diaz – Azeez, Eteki, Herrera – Machis, Soldado, Puertas (4-3-3)
Martinez – Estupinan, Hernandez, Roncaglia, Vidal – Garcia, Sanjurjo, Merdia, Torres – Avila, Lopez (4-4-2)