Philippe Coutinho has said he remains happy in England after further links with La Liga side Barcelona.
The long rumoured interest from Barca in Brazilian play-maker Coutinho almost saw a summer move come to life, but Anfield bosses held strong and rejected such bids from the Catalan giants.
Further interest has emerged and it is reported that a January bid is being prepared with Barca boss Ernesto Valverde keen to build on his impressive start to both the domestic and European season.
Coutinho, who is set to face England for Brazil this week in an international friendly has now seemingly put an end to such rumours for the time being.
“I’m playing in one of the biggest leagues in the world,” he said.
“I’m always happy. But now it’s important to concentrate on the national team. At the moment I am very happy with my life.
“Every day, I work harder than before to improve myself and become a better all-around footballer.”
Barcelona will look to bolster a number of positions in the January transfer window and have been actively scouting a number of options.
Technical secretary Robert Fernandez was in attendance to watch Cesar Azpilicueta as Chelsea beat Manchester United on Sunday afternoon.
Defensive options are reportedly key for the former Athletic Club head coach with veteran defender Javier Mascherano expected to leave for Major League Soccer next summer.
Gerard Pique and Samuel Umtiti have been mainstays in the Barca starting eleven, but Valverde is keen to add options.
Thomas Vermaelen was included in the Champions League squad last week against Olympiacos but he is also expected to leave like Mascherano, giving Valverde no other options at the back.
Azpilicueta has long been admired by Barca, and Robert Fernandez was closely watching the Spanish international at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.