Corona virus five LaLiga players have tested positive

The third Brighton player and five LaLiga players have tested positive for the corona virus because football continues to face the challenge of returning to action.

The player’s last positive test in Brighton comes ahead of Monday’s Premier League meeting, where the club will discuss plans to restart the project to neutralize the season.

Paul Barber, CEO of Brighton, said the unnamed player was isolated for 14 days. The PA news agency expects other team members to continue training at home and in one-on-one sessions at the club’s training ground.

Two other players, whose names were not released by the club, were infected with the virus at the start of the pandemic. They are believed to have recovered since then, but it is unclear whether they have returned or not.

Barber told Sky Sports News: “Unfortunately yesterday we had a positive test for a third player.

“Despite all the actions we have taken in the last few weeks when the players have not participated in any meaningful training at all, we still have other players who have tested positive for the virus.

“There are concerns, and I think it’s normal for all clubs to have concerns. We want to make sure we do our best to ensure that the protocols introduced are safe and reduce risk.”

Meanwhile, LaLiga confirmed that five of his players tested positive for the corona virus.

All five nameless players – in the league of the first two divisions – are asymptomatic and are in the final stages of illness. However, they will be quarantined and will not be able to return to group training until they pass two negative tests.

The Spanish league continued group training this week to continue their league in June.

LaLiga’s statement said: “After completing the medical tests for the minimum staff required by the club to start training, several Covid-19 cases have been identified.

“Specifically, between LaLiga Santander and La Liga SmartBank, five positive cases were found among the players, all of whom were asymptomatic and in the final phase of the disease.”

Player safety concerns are not the only obstacle to restarting the project when talks continue because of plans to restart the Premier League.

Brighton criticized the idea of ​​continuing the game at a neutral location, although he warned that he could violate a football agreement altogether.

It is also understood that Brighton opposes the idea of ​​letting go of the three lowest places at the moment – Norwich, Watford and Aston Villa – when the season cannot end.

Steve Parish, President of Crystal Palace, supported the Premier League club in reaching consensus.

Aston Villa and Watford joined Brighton to play the remaining 92 matches in a neutral position, and this is of course an argument.

But Parish hopes the clubs will unite.

“There is no easy answer. We have to finish it as a team and I think we will succeed and we will finally reach consensus,” he told The Andrew Marr Show.

“(The match) is another part of the journey to regain football. We will give up our commitment if we cannot find a way to get back the match.

“That can be out of our control, we have a big challenge bringing it back at the end of the season, but we plan to do it.”

Some sports returned this weekend. Justin Gettier was named interim champion of the UFC after defeating Tony Ferguson in five UFC 249 classic rounds.

The event took place against a background of strict hygiene guidelines in an almost empty arena in Jacksonville, Florida and was the first UFC show on March 7.

Undeterred by the lack of crowd, the main event was an exciting battle in which defending champion Ferguson took on Gaetje for almost 25 minutes before his penalty was too big.

Prior to this, heavyweight champion Henry Jejudo defended his title with a clear victory in TKO’s second round against Dominic Cruz before announcing his surprise withdrawal in a post-match interview.

Other highlights of the event included Francis Nganuu, who defeated Jairzinho Rosenstruick in just 20 seconds, and Anthony Pettis, who shot veteran Donald Cherone in a difficult battle.

Rumor has it that Barcelona and Inter agree Lautaro will come

Inter-Star is still connected with the way “Camp Nou”, where he can play more regularly with Argentine teammate Lionel Messi.

It seems that almost an agreement has been reached.

According to the SPORT cover, Barcelona and Inter concluded a contract for Lautaro Martinez.

  • Juventus still want to sign Manchester United star Paul Pogba. The US reported that Juve offered Premier League clubs Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot to finalize the deal.
  • Talks about a possible transfer from Miralem Pjanic to Barcelona continue. SPORT claims that Juventus also offer La Liga champion Mattia De Scolio in addition to the midfielder. SPORT also said that Jean-Claire Todibo, on loan from Schalke, could be part of the deal.
  • With 22 goals for Lyon this season, Musa Dembele continues to attract interest in the Premier League. The Daily Daily reports that Manchester United are increasingly confident of reaching the former Celtic striker with a £ 60 million ($ 114 million) deal.
  • Odion Igalo’s loan to Manchester United from Shanghai Shenhua ended in late June. The Sun claims that the attacker wants to extend his stay at Old Trafford. Chinese clubs in the Super League are said to have asked for a transfer fee.
  • Regarding the move to Liverpool, Werder Bremen striker Milot Rashitsa looks set to move to another place. BILD reports that the 23-year-old’s move to RB Leipzig is becoming increasingly possible. Rashitsa has scored seven goals in 20 Bundesliga matches this season.

Barcelona additional new plans to partner with De Jong

Barcelona signed a 17-year-old talent for a fee of 5 million euros, which could rise to 20 million euros.

Speaking to Pedry during his move, he said: “My dream is to play at Camp Nou because I’m still small. The dressing room in Las Palmas has tried to drive me crazy and says Setién likes my style of play.”

Pedry is looking forward to playing with Frenkie de Jong: “I think I can make the best duet with Frenkie. We get along with each other. Of all the players in the current selection, my playing style is most similar to him, although I play a little further than him, although I play a little further. “

According to LaLiga, there is no official restart date because the competition will not continue on June 20

LaLiga insisted that there was no official return date after Leganes coach Javier Aguirre said he had learned that the race would start again on June 20.

In Spain, soccer has been banned for the corona virus since mid-March, but clubs have been able to resume individual training this week after the government lifted several blocking steps in a four-phase de-escalation plan.

“We have a flight back to start LaLiga,” Aguirre told Marca Claro on Thursday. “I was told that we would start on June 20 and officially end on July 26 in five weeks.

“The match will be played on Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday. The eleventh round. LaLiga has just notified me officially and I am very happy because we can plan a training session.”

LATEST NEWS
The return flight date for LaLiga is June 20. “The club plays twice a week”.
Getafe extends all season tickets for the following season free of charge
The Bundesliga returns “good news” about football, LaLiga president said
But in a statement, LaLiga said: “There is no confirmed date for returning to competition.

“We will start training and then wait for the government’s decision on the scheduled date.

“Our intention is to return to competition in June as long as the government decides it is a good thing.”

The Barcelona team came to test the coronavirus before the LaLiga season starts again

The Barcelona players returned to the club’s training ground on Wednesday morning to test the coronavirus before LaLiga can return next month.

Sergi Roberto was the first to arrive at the Sant Joan Despi base in Barça at 8:45 in the morning. He was followed by Ivan Rakitic, Kliment Lenglet and Mark-Andre ter Stegen.

Then Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez entered at the same time in a row, while Antoine Griezmann was also introduced on arrival at the restaurant.

After a 53-day disruption due to Covid-19, the players underwent tests before returning to individual training the following days.

Rakitic said last week that he was ready to risk his health by playing again, but Eibar players and coaching staff made a statement on Tuesday expressing fears of a new pandemic outbreak, responding to LaLiga, and again saying to act you were “safer than going to the supermarket” .

Barça are two points behind Real Madrid in the league with eleven innings

Spanish LaLiga explains the plan to restart

Given the corona virus pandemic that shook the sports world to the core, many of Europe’s best professional sports tournaments are doing their best to be optimistic about this situation, hoping the game will continue in the near future and in the Spanish Spanish League it can be no exception.
La Liga; The best flight in Spanish football has announced that they will draw up a plan that will continue the season in mid-June behind closed doors.

The split was postponed until further notice in March due to the risk of a continuous coronavirus pandemic.

Spanish Government; After realizing that death and infection seemed to slow down due to disease, they now published a four-phase exit plan.

Provisions on the proposal will allow the football club to return to small group training in early May, as long as players and coaching staff are tested before the session.

UEFA; The European Football Association sets a deadline for the continental leagues on May 25 to state whether they intend to play their season or stop playing.

Spain will suspend all La Liga matches
Countries such as France and the Netherlands may have ended their home football season, with the former even banning all sporting events until September.
When the season ends; The announced options are to cancel the campaign and restart if it is safe, or to provide a title and claim degradation, depending on when the league is canceled.

Or, this could be the basis for a league final table with predictable results, based on previous forms and statistics for the entire season.

Whether one of these methods is fair or not has been the subject of intense debate in the past few weeks, and decisions that will ultimately be made on the subject are not taken lightly.

Sancho seems to drive Utd’s nightmare as a heavyweight LaLiga

The giants from Laliga Barcelona are said to have joined Manchester United to recruit Yadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund this summer.

The England international is in very good condition for the Bundesliga team this season. He scored 17 goals and added 19 assists from only 35 appearances in all competitions.

He is now said to have agreed to a temporary personal requirement to move to Old Trafford, although no transfer agreement has been signed because United Hope from Dortmund will reduce an enormous £ 87 million.

After the Red Devils were transferred, German sports company SportBILD reported that the Catalan giant had joined the pursuit of the 20-year-old and was expected to compete with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s troops to get one of the hottest properties in European football,

The publication also mentioned Dortmund’s interest in young Ansu Fati, who lives in Barca, and suggested that the Blaugrana Sancho could land at a reduced cost if the Nou Camp graduates went in the opposite direction.

Quique Setien plans to renew his country this summer and, according to reports, Barca plans to sell some of his best assets to get Neymar from PSG back and recruit forward forward Lautaro Martinez.

However, it seems they have instead turned their attention to alternatives that are cheaper than Neymar in Sancho.

United’s best hope is that Sancho’s top priority this summer is to return to the Premier League and start his career at Manchester City Academy. This still seems to be the most likely outcome.

Rio Ferdinand was called Utd before six when the star was a sign

Rio Ferdinand said Manchester United’s first six would be “delicious” next season if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could sign to hold Paul Pogba and sign Yadan Sancho.

The Red Devils have had a big push in form since the arrival of Bruno Fernandez in January. Solskjaer has developed the formula for success that he wants to build with Yadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund.

And former Red Devils star Ferdinand is very excited about United’s future and believes that if United manages to sign a lot of money and keep the players at the club – especially Pogba – they will be a force that can match the next season

Lionel Messi is next

Will there be another Lionel Messi?

We were repeatedly told that yes, “Next Messi” was found.

However, it never worked like that.

The simple fact is that the Argentine played at a level that was almost impossible for the match.

In modern times only Cristiano Ronaldo can balance his goals. And then there are assists, playmakers, and skills that can make Messi the best of all time.

But we continue to hear that talent scouts have found the next version of the Ballon d’Or winner six times.

That is.

We looked at the 13 players labeled “Next Messi” to see how they ranked.

There are several success stories, but most fail to reach the height that is expected to be achieved.

Bojan Krkic

In 2006, the Foot Mercato website published an article entitled “Bojan Krkić: le futur Messi?”

The Spanish striker is only 16 years old and has a good view of the Barcelona academy. He scored more than 900 goals for their youth team.

But these high hopes affected Boyan and he was never a superstar. He worked briefly with Roma, AK Milan and Ajax before joining Stoke City in 2014.

“However, I know my quality and I know I’m not a Messi,” Boyan, who now plays Montreal with Major League Soccer, told The Guardian last year.

“I’m Boyan. If people want to say,” This person is not the new Messi, well, I’m not the new Messi. “

Mohammed Salah

Lot’s biggest success.

In 2013, ESPN announced that Liverpool were interested in signing Lionel Messi Mohammed Salah from Egypt.

The Reds had to wait four years to get it, but it was worth the wait.

Salah failed at Chelsea but revived his Italian career in Rome and scored 29 goals in 65 Serie A league matches.

This caused Liverpool to spend £ 36.9 million to sign it in 2017, and it was Anfield’s revelation that established itself as a world-class player with Jürgen Klop.

Style and goals Salah, the 2017/18 PFA player, only reinforces this comparison with Messi.

Martin Odegaard

When Real Madrid signed a contract with Martin Odegaard from Norway when he was 16 in 2015, the BBC wrote a story entitled “Martin Odegaard:” The next 16-year-old Messi from Real Madrid. “

At first it seems that this comparison is far from the target. He participated in the Real Madrid youth team but was unable to form the first team and was loaned out.

However, the development of Odegaard with Vitesse in 2018/19 and Real Sociedad in 2019/20 is very impressive and he is now ready to be an important player at the Bernabeu.

He will be Messi’s competitor next season.

Alan Dzagoev

Alan Dzagoev made headlines at the 2012 European Championship at the age of 21 where he was a goal scorer.

Russia has never tested its skills outside Russia, although he has played for CSKA Moscow since 2008.

He is connected with Real Madrid and Chelsea, but remains loyal to CSKA.

Rio Miaichi

Arsene Wenger was happy to sign Japanese winger Rio Miaichi in 2010, and after a decent loan from Feyenoord in 2011, he marked “Messi Japan” and “Riodino”.

A disappointing loan from Bolton Wanders and Wigan Athletic showed that Miyajichi could not cut it in England, but he signed with FC St. Pauli Germany in 2015, where he remains to this day.

Iker Muniain

Unlike others, a comparison with Messi has never pulled Spanish midfielder Iker Muniain out of circulation.

“That is above. People are happy,” Muniain told Nervion Radio in 2016 and told FourFourTwo.

“It never affected me. I always knew who I was.”

The comparison occurred when Muniain shined for Athletic Bilbao as a teenager and had a good career with the Basque club, making more than 400 appearances for him.

Muniain, related to the move to Liverpool and Man United, was appointed captain of his son’s club in 2019.

Ryan Gould

Scottish attacking midfielder Ryan Gould made headlines while at Dundee United and turned to Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon in 2014 for £ 3 million.

Gold qualified for the Sporting reserve team, but never made it into the senior team and only made the first five appearances.

It was given to Vitoria de Setubal, Aves, Fahrense and Hibernian before switching permanently to Fahrenheit in 2019.

Regarding this comparison with Messi, Gould said in the 2019 Daily Journal: “When I went to a cafe in a mall, no one knew my name – but they said, ‘Mini Messi, Mini Messi …’

“Nobody knows that my name is Ryan Gold. And things like that are not good.

“I don’t like it and I don’t welcome it.”

There is no other messi. Players share the same traits and attributes, but no one can group them all together to succeed at the highest level.

But the basic props for Salah are the closest to the draw. Egyptians are recognized superstars and are happy to be seen.

The next time you read an article that claims “the next messi” has been found, soak it with a pinch of salt.

Tottenham in connection with signing league players – Spurs’ interest has been shown in recent weeks

After a good time from the players in Seville, there are already several European countries who are interested in signing him.

One of these clubs is called Tottenham Hotspur, which according to ABC “did not find the full turn they wanted at Ryan Sesegnon”.

The Spurs are one of more than ten clubs who have contacted Borussia Dortmund and Paris Saint-Germain in a competition.

Interest has appeared “in the last few weeks”.

Real Madrid, however, are still not sure what to do with the soccer player. It is said that Zinedine Zidane wants to review the progress of his preseason before making a decision.

If they sell it, Real Madrid will reportedly prefer an offer that gives them an opportunity to return it, which Tottenham might reject.

Seville wants to keep Reguilón, but with so much competition, ABC doesn’t sound very confident that the club can succeed.

LaLiga is unlikely to return before summer

Spanish Health Minister Salvador Ila has warned that football might not return to the country before the summer.

LaLiga President Javier Tebas met with the chairman of the Spanish Football Association (RFEF), Luis Rubiales, last week to discuss his return to the Health Council with coronavirus after more than a month of inactivity.

However, at a press conference on Sunday, Ela said, “I cannot say that football will start again before summer. It will be cruel to me.”

“For all teams, including football, orders from the Ministry of Health remain. We all have to go in the same direction.”

“We need to continue to see how things work to analyze how different professional activities can come back,” he said. “Things will not be the same as before. Even though there is no vaccine, we must learn to live with this virus, which I believe is dangerous and must be respected.